My Letter to fox new - Linda Vester

I have corresponded a few times with a reporter at fox news, this is what I
have sent to her.  Her and I have a few things in common, I have a feeling
she'll do what she can.
From: SicilianMother@aol.com
Full-name: SicilianMother
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:27:24 EST
Subject: From Johanna Johnson
To: lvester@foxnews.com

Dear Linda,

I know you are oh so close to having your baby.  I am very happy and excited
for you.

But, I have an issue that I wanted to write you about and perhaps you can
forward it to the appropriate person.

There is a story being reported in the news and it is incredibly upsetting to
me and many others.

Pete Townsend of the The Who has been a crusader against child pornography
and has written about it on his website for a few years.  He has charities
that provide help for victims as well as pedophiles that want help to
overcome their problem.

It is being reported very strongly by Fox News with a strong slant that Pete
is a pedophile.  Nothing can be more than the truth!!!

I have written Pete on this issue because I was molested when I was very
young by a convicted pedophile.  Pete is on the side of the good guys!  It
breaks my heart what is being reported because it will tarnish the good that
he has done forever.

Like I said, I know you are very close to having your baby, so I don't want
to 'cause any unneeded emotions for you.  But, is there anything that can be
done to help?  I want to speak out on Pete's behalf and I want the world to
know he is not a pedophile!

Very Sincerely,
Johanna Johnson
31408 Via Eduardo