Re: The Child Pornography Scandal

Now the story's on the "front page" of ABCNews.com's "International" section.
Man, this thing's gonna be big.  Poor Pete.

What's this do to the "new album."

ABCNews.com, in summarizing The Who's career, has headlined that part of
the article "Highs & Lows."  Is that what it's boiled down to?  Highs & lows?

Might this whole event want to make Pete speak out in music?

Where is Daltrey?  We need him to say something.

How will I explain this to my parents?

"I'm a desperate old fart now.  Not boring, though!":
    - Pete Townshend

- SCHRADE in Akron