From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Nelson9792@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 12:23 AM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Various thoughts...

I agree.  Actually, I think the production was the main problem, if there
was
one.  I enjoy a lot of Kenney's drumming on FD as well as live around that
time.  If The Who had retained Kenney throughout all of their reunion tours,
etc., (as I feel they should have...it just seemed odd to me that they got
back together and "forgot" to tell one of their members), would there still
be such animosity and criticism of him, or would he just be accepted as The
Who's drummer without all of the controversy?  It seems most of the
criticism
of Kenney took place after he was out of the band, rather than while he was
in it.

--Michael