Re: I tip my hat to the New (Year's) resolution

sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> The thought of a new studio album makes me feel nervous &uncertain.  But
> the thought of Pete &Roger just simply sharing a lunch - talking, laugh-
> ing, reminiscing - makes me feel happy.  They don't need to prove any-
> thing else to me.  I'm pleased that, after all these years, they've finally
> become "mates."  That's good enough for me.

Scott this was a very good post.  It is funny how it did turn out being down
to Pete and Roger.  I feel very much as you do here.

If they do the album -- which it looks like they will, it will be interesting
to hear what they have to say.  I say "they" because of the new relationship
they uniquely share now. My desire is that they enjoy making it, and that may
very well turn out to be a wonderful piece.  Pete now interpreting Roger?
Very different indeed.

I believe that it will be called The Who mainly for the reason of record
sales with a label being involved.  Good point you brought up as well.  What
ever they are called, I know Who they are and I can live with that.

As a spokesman for the struggles of the human life, Pete has no equal.  He
still has a human life-although in a different stage. There are many in his
generation still.  I love to hear Roger talk, and I respect his no nonsense
views.  Now that Pete seems to be listening to him, maybe Pete can use his
eloquent utterance to tell us many more wonderful things that Roger wants to
say.  That may in turn re-light the fire in himself (Pete) again.

Jon in Mi.