Pino Palladino on "Seinfeld"?

I have not kept up or posted to this list in a long time....so I may have
missed the discussion on this topic. But I am wondering, does anyone know, or
think it may be Pino playing those Bass lines that are sandwiched in-between
scenes/segments on the "Seinfeld" show?  I ask because, listening to 4
different versions of "Who Are You" from the "bootleg" "Encore Series" CD's,
Pino "plunks" the bass during the song intro (and on other songs) in a way
that seems very similar in tone and style to the Seinfeld bits. Is there an
easy way to find this out without "debating" the subject, I wonder?  I just
think it would be interesting to find out, if true.

             Jeff, in Wolfsville