Re: Bass, Anyone?

.....and thank you Jacqueline for 7/1/02 sent before your
trip to Italy.....I really appreciate it!

AEB~

From: "jacqueline" <jacquelinek@monmouth.com>
To: <TheWho@igtc.com>
Subject: Bass, Anyone?
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:13:04 -0500

Schrade (God Bless Em!) wrote:

"Perhaps they'll use several bass players."

Well, I was listening to 'Brrrr" from Scoop the other day and came up with a
Brilliant and other wise Unheard of idea:

PETE SHOULD PLAY BASS ON THE NEW WHO ALBUM.

Alright. There. I said it. Let the games begin.

jacqueline

PS : I really do mean that. I love his bass playing, not just on that
song - although it does give a wonderful groove there.

LONG LIVE THE OX AND MOONIE
and
GOD BLESS PETE TOWNSHEND AND ROGER DALTREY