Green Lemons

Hi Kids!

Checking in after a bit. Don't think I haven't been reading though!

>"Green Tambourine" is a song from 1968 by a group called
The Lemon Pipers.  It's a trippy song but I've never gotten
a TOMMY vibe from it.

- - SCHRADE in Akron

Yes, these guys were from Cincinnati. My oldest brother's band opened up for
them and he sat in with them on occasion. He had to lie about his age to play
in a lot of the spots (he was like 15 at the time) but he was a hell of a
guitar player and the Pipers loved him.

VERY psychodelic kind of Strawberry Alarm Clock tone.

You may now proceed.

Rob in Cincy

"Talking about music is like dancing about architecture."