Re: Toronto Who Fans Gathering

> Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:42:33 EST
> From: SicilianMother@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Toronto Who Fans Gathering
>

> I am assuming this is to celebrate Roger's Birthday?  Yes?
>
> Jo

Hi Jo,
Yes, we initially picked that date because it was Roger's birthday and it
falls on a Saturday.  Then we were going to turn it into a Toronto Encore CD
listening party but it's been difficult to book a private room because most
places want you to keep the music low because of the other patrons using the
pub or they don't want us bringing in our own music.  Anyway, we're back to
the idea of a gathering to eat, drink, and mingle with other Who fans.  It
should be a fun evening.

Ann