Minx Moonie stories

In a message dated 8/20/2003 8:25:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
james.sigel@xxxxxx writes:
Is there any
evidence of that being truthful, aside from Dougal's book?
One of my fav stories from Dougal's book is when Moonie had ingested so many
medicines (I forget the details as usual), but they had to call the doctor and
the doc and dougal had to simutaniously inject him in the ankles while he
pounded away on this drums during a show like the mad man he was.  I believe the
story goes something like that.

<<<Why you little minx...

Is that a good thing?  If it is, why thank you, Jim ;)

Jo :) in Temecula

Mom first, Who fan second, soapmaker third.