Re: RAH

In a message dated 8/16/2003 8:53:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:

> I have a question.
>
> I mentioned before that I was given a video tape of the pay per view of the
> RAH show.  I am wondering, is it the same as the DVD just released?  Does
> anyone know this?
>
> I watched a program on mtv today about the VMA awards in the past.  They
> must
> have shown Roger at least 6 times that I counted.  I know they never
> performed at the VMA but does anyone remember if they were presenters?  I
> think it was
> the grammy's that Keith was a presenter on which I have a love hate feeling
> for.  I love it because it is classic crazy Keith.  I hate it for the same
> reason.  He was clearly high as a kite and he seemed "sketchy", if ya know
> what I
> mean.

ok, is the pay per view version you received from DIRECTV? or is it from the
UK?  either way, the DVD has a ton of songs that both PPV versions cut out.
however, if its the UK pay per view version, it has different angles than what
the DVD and DIRECTV versions have. and the UK PPV version has an extended
interview with roger that was done on the roof of wherever he was while in
manhattan when the who were gonna do their multi-night stint at MSG. he talks about
the teenage cancer trust, and touring with the who, a quad sequel suggestion
(?) and some other stuff.

I assume it was just roger who was a presenter at the VMAs. let's not forget
that he did have a solo career.

and the grammys appearance from keith. was that with ron wood? if it was,
that was the american music awards, not the grammys.  I know, there's a ton of
award shows on, it's hard to keep track. ; )