Re: RAH 2000 CD

In a message dated 8/13/2003 11:40:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What's your 'prob' with YMB?

Live At Leeds and Keith Moon.  Sort of like I feel about someone else playing
The Real Me instead of John.  I know this was a warm up and all but it made
me miss Keith.  Zak is great.  But he is not Keith and it really shows on this
song.  But it is the hits that they goofed on and that is just from lack of
practice together.

>People on other lists said they had to turn the CD off after a few
tracks because the sound was too muddy & the mix was too poor. They
couldn't listen to it. Imagine being so audio-anal!

Wow.  I never want to be that critical.  It sounded great in my system and
that's good enough.  But I did see some dust filtering through the air when a
ray of sunlight highlighted it as it streamed in through my bedroom window.  It
made me want to stop breathing.  Good thing I didn't. ;-)

Jon in Mi.

Truth is so obscure in these times, and falsehood so established, that unless
we love the truth, we cannot know it.

Blaise Pascal