Re: RAH 2000 CD

> You caught me sleeping Scott, you bastard you!

You're so cute when you're sleeping!  ;-)

> This is the performance they used for the Cover/Tribute Album
> "Substitute".  I have that, and think it's one of the better tracks.

I don't own that & I usually skip "Substitute" on the RAH releases but
wasn't it the *lyrics* that he botched.  I think he kind of forgets a
line or two & mumbles his way out of it.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great
and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)