Re: dots and fragments-no who

> Don't feel bad Scott.

Too late.  I'm in tears.  BTW, you should've put a comma after the word
"bad" in your above sentence.  ;-)  Remember, when you're (your?) addres-
sing someone, always put a comma before their (they're? there?) name.

> but, yesterday, I read one of my posts, AFTER I sent it..........Oh my
> gosh, I made like 5 errors in the first sentence alone

Well, obviously we all cut each other a lot (alot?) of slack when it comes
to little grammatical or spelling errors in our posts.  There's been studies
made about how internet email is affecting language with its (it's?) suc-
cinct style, abbreviations, lexicon, etc.  I find that sort of thing fascin-
ating.  Evolving language.  Always changing.

But it's frustrating when I work so goddamned hard on one of my beautifully-
crafted, highly entertaining, always informative (?) posts, do the spell
check, do a final proofread, send it off, & THEN spot a mistake after it's
too late.  Aaaargh!!

Oh well, if that's all we have to (too?) worry about then I guess we're
(were?) doing alright (all right?).

LING LOVE THE WHO!!  ;-)

- SHADE in Akon