Re: karma question (zero Who)

In a message dated 4/15/2003 10:44:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> Heaven forbid we try to drag our minds out of the Dark Ages.

Scott,

Ever wonder why they were called the dark ages? There is a 1000 year period
when the bible was locked up by the Roman Church and kept under it's strict
control and interpretation. There was an important event that was very
instrumental in ending this period.  It was the invention of the printing
press.  This put this very important book which had previously been locked up
into the hands of the masses.  This event subsequently helped to open the
minds of many to explore the universe. The bible, -when viewed as "light" and
not doctrine-,  sets the human mind free. This is a fact of history.

While there are many things that can be explained scientifically, there are
many things that cannot be.  There is a visible scene and an invisible one.
Both are real.  One can be proved by a useful human invention called science.
 The other takes faith.  Faith makes the unseen things (that really are
there) real to us.  Do an experiment and find out for yourself?  I dare you.
Honestly ask God if He is real and tell Him to prove it to you. If He exists,
He will.

Jon in Mi.