Re: BBC reporting

In a message dated 4/11/03 5:05:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Actually, some Iraqi's seem put out about the looting, and are
> quoted as saying it's unpatriotic and dishonorable.

It is probably done in part by the prisoners that Saddam set free a few weeks
ago.    How stupid of me not to notice this earlier...Maybe *he* is the real
liberator instead of the US led by BUSH.

The Iraqis in my town don't seem to agree with this, however. But what do
they know?  They were not born here and love what this country has done for
them.  That makes me feel very good.

Jon in Mi.