Re: YBYB

> > There's some good imagery there.
>
> You mean like "I just like your nose"?

Sure, why not?  I like that line.  Makes me think of girls I've met that
have cute noses.  Haven't you ever noticed a cute nose on a girl, Mark?
Or can't you get past the bazooms!  ;-o

Examples of imagery in YBYB:

"I call you on the telephone my voice too rough with cigarettes."
"I got your body right now on my mind...."
"You welcome me with open arms & open legs."
"I lay on the bed with you, we could make some book of records."
"Your dog keeps licking my nose & chewing up all those letters...."
"I showed up late one night with a neon light for a visa."
"I know that I've been wearing crazy clothes & I look pretty crappy some-
times."

Each of these lines puts an image in my mind.  My very own personal mental
video.

Regarding videos, Daltrey once said, on Letterman I believe, that good
music should be left to the imagination.  He may have a point.

- SCHRADE in Akron