Re: English Boy ranbles again

More blather from English Boy:

> Fuck that, Bushie Boy Jr. used TheWho-> at a function, BFD, go fuckin' buy
> the new Allman Brothers Band CD, a band who supported James Earl Carter, a
> man who, after his Presidency, has done more international negotiations and
>
> good for the common man than any President in recent memory.

I voted for Carter.  He was and remains, an honest man - quite the difference
from Bubba Clinton in terms of sheer character.  But I digress!

Carter was a weakling as president.  He failed to see what the evil doers of
the world were doing while he ran the country.  Our military was at its
lowest ebb ever and the Soviets moved around the world with impunity seeking
to spread their tentacles.  One of the most illuminating things that I have
seen from de-classified former Soviet intel assessments is how they felt
Carter was a weakling and that they could pretty much do what they wanted
when they wanted without fear of the USA crossing them in the Cold War!

Quite the difference from previous Dem presidents Kennedy (who could NOT be
elected in the modern Dem Party today) and Johnston knew that standing up to
the Soviets was crucial.  Kennedy was even going to invade Cuba (and without
Useless Nations sanction - OH DEAR!) during the missle crisis.  Kennedy was
the last Dem president that understood the concept of peace through strength.
 The Romans figured that out long ago and they lasted 1500 years as a
civilization because of their adherence to that doctrine.  Great Britain did
the similar in their days of empire.

I did not vote for Carter in 1980 as I viewed him as a failure.  I voted for
John Anderson.

> Besides, Carter's IQ was something like 184, and Bushy Boy's is 91.

Since when is IQ a reading on what a president does or does not?  Clinton was
a Rhodes Scholar and that did not prevent him from being one of the worst
presidents in American history!  IQ and performance are mutually exclusive.

> Bush is a slug.
>
> History will prove me to be correct in my assessments, tho' *I* may
> not live to see it, many of *you* will, so MARK MY WORDS!!!

Yeah right..........

> AnEnglishBoy (stranded in the U.S.A.)
>
> PS~Eat The Rich !!!

You can always leave - Delta is ready when you are!  As for the last line -
obviously a Marxist.

Greg Biggs