Re: exquisitely poor in California

In a message dated 4/9/2003 7:43:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
petenotped@hotmail.com writes:

> Find the money.  It's worth it.  After a week of listening to it, I can't
> even listen to other live albums.  The sound quality of WNDE just blows
> them
> away.  I've never heard a live recording where all elements are so clean,
> clear and evenly mixed.  The drums are jaw dropping.  It probably sounds
> better than if you were actually there.

Torture!!!  Twist my arm!!!  I have it waiting on my wish list on
Amazon............I just need to click, click and it will be on its way.  I
know, in honor of Saddam's head being used as a bowling ball today...ya
that's it......I earned it for cheering on the troops.....or how about, I
need it to drowned out the sounds of war....or, or.......  :)

Jo