Re: exquisitely poor in California

----- Original Message ----- From: <SicilianMother@aol.com>

> Oh, and, am I the only one who hasn't shelled out the dough for WNDE yet?
> am so ashamed..........Who said Republican's are all rich!!

Find the money.  It's worth it.  After a week of listening to it, I can't
even listen to other live albums.  The sound quality of WNDE just blows them
away.  I've never heard a live recording where all elements are so clean,
clear and evenly mixed.  The drums are jaw dropping.  It probably sounds
better than if you were actually there.

Jim