Who Are They- mc's band

Our debut gig approaches and so does hurricane Isidore.  We may be cancelled since it's an outdoor party.  In any event, after an atrocious practice last night, where my singing was wretched (i was in a bad mood and didn't channel it well) and nothing went right, our guitarist and I worked alone tonight and worked out some things.  We fixed PW, which was easy.  We have also decided to expand PW and IF into a mini-Tommy medley.  Open with the Sparks intro, except I'll sing Capt Walker didn't come home, etc...  That will morph to Amazing Journey, but only the opening verse and the chorus followed by a little jam, then into Pinball Wizard.  Full PW with added choruses from the Elton John version.  We'll stop there to give IF it's own intro, using the movie/broadway solo guitar strum intro (a la PW) into a version similar to IOW.  We'll then reprise a verse and a chorus from PW before hitting SMFM/LTY.  Any thoughts?  I'm kinda fired up about it.  We'll try it full band tom night at rehearsal.  Wish us luck.
mc