and mark thinks Jim is a low brow??

In a message dated Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Or, we could simply preach!  Spread the word to the infidels.  A
> conventional war on Who-ignorance could take years and cost thousands of
> lives.  But a pacifist approach (with a little strong arm tactics of course)
> could be the key.  Imagine taking that wanker who wrote that awful article
> posted last week, tying him to chair, whipping him senseless with a Who
> concert T-shirt, and playing Young Man Blues until he cries
> for mercy...  It
> could work!  Preach brothers and sisters, preach!!!
>
> Jim in Colo Springs

Very creative, clever, and funny take on the bashing of the Who and how we should handle it.  Why does Mark have it in for Jim so much when he posts things as good as this?  And I'm not trying to "cause a big sensation,"  just praising Jim's work and wondering why Mark considers him a lightweight.

mc