quick summary of Irvine

Just got home from Irvine. Here's a quick rundown.

No Eminence Front.  Instead got a solo Pete "I'm One".  No new song.
Looks like same setlist as Vegas.

Roger completely forgot the 2nd verse to WGFA and surprised all of us.
He then felt the need to explain why he forgot the verse, saying
something about being on his trout farm.  Seemed unnecessary.

Pete was amazing during BOR, Amazing Journey/Sparks, hell, he was great
the whole show.  On fire.  Complained about the Hard Rock hotel, and how
the "wallpaper was pictures of my dead friends".  Ouch.  He suggested we
paper the walls with pictures of our dead friends and then he'd stay
there.  Roger seemed to struggle a little with his voice.  Early in the
show I thought Roger sounded like he had a cold.  I could be wrong... He
looked wonderful though.  The man is fit.

Funny improv'd verses during Kids.  Pete talked about his ex-wife in
them.  I'll buy the cd of this gig just for the banter, what little
there is of it.

I thought it was a very strong show, despite Roger's slight struggles.
I'm sure someone else will give a lot more detail.

cheers and see everyone again at the Greek!