Vegas Lounge Act

Here's a fan's recollection of some stage banter from last night.  It might
put the Vegas show in context.  This was (reportedly) said by Pete:

"We played the 'Hard Rock Hotel' in Vegas last night. They tried to get me
to buy fucking stock in their fucking hotel, and I told 'em to fuck off. It
was a very strange experience being there, where my friend John Entwistle
died. It had to be one of the hardest gigs I've ever done in my life. Roger
and I haven't even talked about it today, it was so difficult being there.
It was very emotional for us. And they've papered all the walls there with
pictures of all my dead friends--Jimi Hendrix--you name 'em. They've papered
the fucking walls with pictures of my dead friends. Well, that was strange.
How would YOU like to stay in a hotel with pictures of all YOUR dead family
members on the walls in your room? But, we did it, it's done, and IT'S
BEHIND US NOW. Now we're here--in California!"