Orders from The Master

You said "Here's a better idea: get off my back."
"And stop trying to assign meanings to my words which do not apply. "
"I repeat, get off my back."
"Leave me alone and we have no conflict. You don't like what I have to say
about the band? TOUGH SHIT! Don't read my posts."
"If you have something to say to me and just can't stand leaving it alone,
say it PRIVATELY ... Stop subjecting these people to your nonsense...let's
resolve it privately or agree to leave each other alone...which is where I
am already, so see...it should be easy for you."
"Now, take a deep breath...but don't hyperventilate..."
"Don't waste your time with me...seek your own level."

http://www.igtc.com/archives/thewho/current/msg00296.html

I have some time to devote to this trial now.  Since Mark wanted to bring
out some testimony, here's some of the orders he issued 10/12/02.

Jeff