Re: Sandy does say this :)

<PRE> I have to admit that yes, I do hope they tour again next summer. I was a
child when I first saw them with Keith, They hooked me, never have enjoyed
any other groups as much. I have saved so much stuff, my husband thinks I may
get rid of him to have more room for Who items :) I met Roger at his house
and he was fantastic, very down to earth. I guess what I am saying is they
have been a part of my life, all my life. If they don't come back, I will be
very disappointed. I really enjoyed the shows this summer. If they get tired
of touring, then they have every right to stop, and we will just have our
memories. I honestly don't see Roger stopping, and that's what is great about
today, there is no age that says you have to quit doing what you
enjoy...Sandy