well spoken female perspective

The lovely and articulat jacqueline said "Olga once asked me if the WHO is a
mathematical equation.  Does it mean it isn't the WHO if all four members
aren't present onstage?"

That sounds like my "snide" two death rule idea from a few weeks ago.  You
stated the same case much nicer than I could.  Thanks!

j also said "And that is a compliment coming from such a good writer!"

Gracias.  You put some nice words together yourself there, sister.

On the '89 Tour  "It was TOMMY live.  It was a chance to see Tommy LIVE
right in front of you.  Yes it was just short the midget in the jester
costume to be TOMMY on Ice.  But if the music MEANS something then should
the medium override the feeling?"

I wish I knew you then.  You could have talked me into having fun :-)

The point I was trying to make (in a very obtuse way), was that I do see
some validity in the idea of the legacy.  I'm not much for making statements
about society or large groups of people, so I relate to things on an
individual level.  The PR that preceded and accompanied the '89 tour did not
hook me.  I was there for the hooking, but it was lost on me.

"Thank GOD for the 2nd Mansfield show.  Thank GOD is all I can say."

Amen to that, sister.

"They hemmed and hawwed and dealt their well rehearsed excuses and
explinations to the the Press....but when *I* needed them, there they were.
I don't think anyone could ask for more from someone that they love."

You know how difficult it is for us guys to admit to loving other men in
front of other men.  We need to quantify, rationalize, analyze, objectify
and/or idealize our love for Pete and Roger.  When all else fails we say
something like "they rock" or "fuck them" or "I love The Who".  I really
need a female perspective from time to time.  I do like yours, missy ;-)

And, yes Pete does have a cute ass.  I think Schrade called it "bulbous".

Jeff