Re: Who ordered the chicken on rye?

ML said a little truth, flavored with huge amounts of lies, peppered with
more insults and name-calling.

Jeff:

"You can always tell where a slug has been, because he leaves a trail of slime."  Louis Cypher  I wrote 100% truth, no lies or "interpretations" whatsoever, and I invite you to put your crusade against Mc and subsequent events I have described into "context" since you claim I haven't, or admit that I was reporting accurately. What are these lies I told, Jeff? Deny at your own risk. I, and others, will keep in mind that you tend to interpret things in an astoundingly inaccurate way, as in a suggestion becomes an order. Can it be that all of your putrid spew is equally accurate? If you are unwilling, or more likely unable, to do this...and that will be the case...perhaps you'll finally be smart enough to leave me alone for good.

Pathetic.

You are indeed. You're caught with your panties down, and there's no clean way out for you now. And sadly enough, you brought all of this shit down on yourself instead of just leaving things alone. (shaking my head) I can only describe you as some sort of Internet masochist. Your life must be incredibly sad and empty.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML