John Entwistle Tribute CD...

Dear friends,

'Rabbit' has basically completed his Tribute CD to John Entwistle and
the subsequent section of the web site is now ready
to go live.

We are going  through the final stages of getting the sales & charity
details sorted out of which once is all said and done
the CD will be for sale on the site.

This part of the web site was a tough area to start, a tough area to get
through and a tough area to finish, both of us wanted to
see it through and have it look it's best but also of course wanted to
maybe in our own way say goodbye?

'Rabbit' has done so in this fine collection of music, I do highly
recommend a purchase of this CD once it's for sale.
I myself have said goodbye a few times but tried my best in doing so in
the two short films I created on the site one of which is the opening
sequence film
the other can be found under Videos or as an opening sequence in the
Articles section.

The music on this site is available in 30 second segments in MP3, Real
Audio and .WAV format and there is one full Real Audio clip of
the cover song called "The Quiet One", it's a beautiful piece with
touching lyrics...

The films are available only in Quick Time format.

Before even clicking on the link below you must be using IE 5 or above
and have the Quick Time plug-in installed.
The site will not operate properly without the above at the ready.

Thanks must go to Reg Meuross for his vocals on "The Quiet One" and
additional thanks to the ever so lovely Jody Ahern and stand-up Benn
Kempster
and a special thanks to KURZWEIL for providing the sound.

We will let you know once the CDs are pressed and ready for sale, in the
meantime please enjoy a Tribute to John Entwistle here:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/entwistle_tribute

Peace & laughter,

Rabbit, Dave & the others...

--