Ridiculous (part 2136)

ML  "...However at least I had something you didn't to work with (oh shit,
there's that damned experience again!), and that's having let go of The Who
once before."

Again, you're dead wrong about me.  This seems to be a trend.  Perhaps you
should just keep your supposed knowledge of me to yourself.  Here's an idea:
you could have asked for the reality rather than writing fiction.

Again - Where do you get this bullshit?
Are you thinking of someone else?
Are you just trying to "stir the pot"?
What is the point of this silliness?

I'll share something that I've repeated a few times to folks that have asked
me what my problem is with you:  You are so full of shit that your eyes are
brown.

Please share your self-proclaimed honesty with us:  Where did you get this
bogus information about my experience with The Who?

Back to your latest silly assertion about my life experince:  I had a nearly
identical experience to yours with Who fandom in the period 1983-1996.
Fortunately, I'm not so self-involved that I would describe it for an
audience in some effort to justify an opinion or compete with an internet
input device.  That would be ridiculous.

Jeff