Re: Am I a Who fan, for a moment?

In a message dated 10/20/02 10:08:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> Not stupid baggy-pants white guys who are famous for insulting people...
"Spit it out, moron"!

Did you wear baggy pants to the KoRn concert or something? ;) Besides, Roger
likes Eminem.  I can understand why, having heard The Eminem show several
times myself.  I don't like rap, but this kid is something special. He is
very intelligent.  I am not too old to see this. Roger gets it. I am
encouraged by this.

Jon in Mi.