Re: more Who references on TV- the Simpsons season premier

Yes, Some sublte Who references if there hadn't been a Who simpsons episode already I wouldn't had thought anything of it.

They made Jagger and Richards out to be pretty good looking in the episode. I spose they wouldn't guest start as themselves if they made them out to be what they really are.

I can only imagine what they would look liek and talk like if they wern't involved in the episode.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ozzy make a guest appearance in the future one way or another.

A differnt Who refernce I jsut saw was at http://www.ringtonedj.ca

My favorite band Our Lady Peace (http://www.ourladypeace.com) recomended a few ringtones one of which was The Who's My Generation. Another was Day in the Life form the Beatles. Nothing else there interested me.

You know you've really made it when your song becomes a ringtone :)

Long live rock!
Brian Wright
http://www.wright-onthe-web.com

"You've tried hard and failed miserably. The lesson is: Never Try."
-- Homer Simpson