Re: Pete reviews Kurt Cobain's journals

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:02:16 -0500 , "O'Neal, Kevin W."
<Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> wrote:

>Fuck.
>Just when I was hoping for more of a 'come together' between the
>generations.  Like, don't count the old guys out.  They may be old, but they
>still rock, and have more years of practice.
>This just seems to fly in the face of TKAA and what Pete and Rog have been
>doing with this song over the past 2 tours.

Maybe it's just my point of view, but a 27-year-old man with a wife
and young child is hardly a "kid." And there's little or nothing
that's alright with such a non-kid being a heroin addict and then
offing himself.

I could be wrong and I'm sure more than a few here will disagree with
me, but I think that this has *nothing* to do with TKAA.

Leslie

--
R.I.P. John Entwistle (10/9/44 - 6/27/02) We'll never forget

"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org