My who ticket dilemma

	>From: "Nick Boyer"
	>Subject: My who ticket dilemma

>So now I'm stuck with $400 dollars worth of who tickets that there is no
>demand for. I called a few ticket brokers and none are buying, and there
are
>better tickets than mine on sale on ebay for face.
>
>Any suggestions? I'd really rather not get fucked in this situation, but
>that's looking like it will be the case.

I thought getting fucked in any situation was a good thing??
Ok, not funny.
The only thing I can think of is to work E-bay.
Do a "Buy now" option, and then see if anyone bites.
If not, let the auction rule.

Also, check out the classified sections in the local papers for Portland and
Seattle to see if there is anything there.  You might be able to run an add
and try and sell that way if the competition isn't too fierce.  Most large
city papers have web sites that allow the registration of classifieds.

I get the sense that people are kind of hunkering down at the moment to see
what kind of VIP seats get released due to the inability to sell them as
VIP.  Don't know if The Gorge is doing VIP, but this might be something you
would want to check into.  Always good to know exactly what your competition
is.
As the shows get nearer, there should be an increase in activity again.

Weddings can be a bitch.
I'm in Bend, OR for a wedding on 7/7.  Still holding out some hope that I'll
be able to escape long enough to zip up to George, WA for the show, and then
drive like hell the next morning for the wedding.

Kevin in VT

"Can't we all just wear a thong??"
(What Rodney King *really* said.)