My who ticket dilemma

Okay, i know I don't post all that often but I need some help.

I've got four 39th row tickets for the who at the gorge. I was going to go
and see them with three other friends of mine, but a mutual friend surprised
us all yesterday saying he's getting married on July 6. The same day as the
show. Half of these guys i was going with are going to be in the wedding,
and I can't miss it either.

So now I'm stuck with $400 dollars worth of who tickets that there is no
demand for. I called a few ticket brokers and none are buying, and there are
better tickets than mine on sale on ebay for face.

Any suggestions? I'd really rather not get fucked in this situation, but
that's looking like it will be the case.

Nick in UT