Re: Roger on TV

The last one was .COM FOR MURDER.  Somebody has seen it, maybe at a film
festival, as there a (bad) review at the imdb on it.  There's no sign of a
general screening or a video release yet.  Roger said it was extremely
brief, and that the good thing about it was that he got to kiss Natassja
Kinski.

I think Roger pretty much takes what he's offered for the movie roles,  just
to keep working.  Definitely he could have managed his acting career better
(for a well-managed career check out Keanu Reeves), but I've heard older
actors say they don't know how anybody really gets started in the business
anymore because of the lack of opportunity.  On the one hand, Roger is doing
very well in TV these days, just because he's working.  Defintely he should
try for better quality movies, though.  Finding the roles is about knowing
people as much as having a good agent.

keets