From: e_siegel@globe.com
To: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
CC: sheller@globe.com, JWulff@globe.com
Subject: Re: Tommy?
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:42:23 -0500

I meant for it to be a state of the art article, rather than a historical
one, and while "Tommy" showed there was an appetite for rock musicals, it
didn't really have much effect on the genre since it is such a sui generis
piece.

"Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com

Mr. Siegel,
Interesting article on rock musicals.  How can you discuss rock musicals,
and not mention "Tommy".  How is your memory?

:-D

Jeff House