Re: Frying the "Nu-CU-Lar man"

Actually AEB mentioned fifth grade.  Say, YOU don't have a reading
comprehension disorder, do you?

Alan:

It was the point of "grade school thinking," not the actual grade involved.
You do comprehend what I'm saying here, don't you? Do I have to spell it out?
Do I have to go back and research every little comment, or are you just
playing "gotcha" to steer the conflict away from the fact that I conclusively
shut down your argument? That's definitely a GOP standard operating
procedure! Be careful of the company you keep!

.If you're not aware that neither dyslexia nor a speech disorder means being
a mental cripple,

You were the one who likened it to making fun of a cripple. I was merely
taking your own assertion a step farther. But you can't have it both ways:
either he's not all there and shouldn't be President or he doesn't have a
problem and therefore is fair game.

<ahem>fifth grade or so -- and that if Bush has such a disability it
shouldn't bemocked.  Once again, I don't expect this to stop you, but those
are my feelings on the subject.

And I've made my feelings clear on it as well, and you chose the wrong item
anyway (what was that about comprehension?). You failed to address the real
issue but instead one of the "what if's" I said I COULD use. I said the
actual reason is payback for their treatment of Clinton. There's quite a
backlog due the Micropublicans and I pity them not one bit with their "poor
me" whine.
If Bush has a speech disability
, then he shouldn't be the one SPEAKING for us. It's as simple as that.

     "This is a dangerous world. Too many
               people are losing their lives to murderers."
                      George "Getting the word out!" Bush