WTF Camden NJ

	>Subject: WTF Camden NJ
	>From: Metsts41@aol.com
>I am only getting Lawn seats during the Internet Ticketbastard
>presale...Anyone else having any luck???

That's all I was able to pull up as well.  And I got through immediately
again.
But, there was the WMMR "outlet and phone" presale that began at 10:00am
where folks did get Pit seats, and where Joe Lewinski was able to wrangle
section 100 seats.

"Public Sale" begins tomorrow at 10:00am.
There is a *chance* that the WMMR "pre-sale" was only for a limited number
of seats, and that more will be available tomorrow.  But, that's what I was
hoping in Boston, and it wasn't that way.

Who the ef knows.

Good Luck!
Kevin in VT