Re: fixtures

In a message dated 03/22/2002 10:54:53 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Kevin,
>
> I see how these things get started. I use to sell lighting fixtures many
> years
> ago. I believe a fixture contains one or more sockets (where the bulbs screw
> into). One fixture can therefore have one or multiple sockets. So, a
> fixture can
> have many bulbs.

I'm sorry.  I was defining the "fixture" as the socket.  It was semantics,
and I am clearly not as versed in the lighting vernacular as you.  In any
event, most fixtures do have only one bulb, rendering AEB's insult a bit
lame.  That was my point.

kevin mc