"I'm Leaving The List" a general observation

No name calling, no cursing, no dissing an individual, just
an observation of mine.

It seems to me that when folks post long winded "I'm Leaving" emails
to a given list, explaining their reasons for leaving, intertwined
with incident after incident when, (in their own opinions), they
were the righteous, giving, self sacrificing party when a
disagreement arose, it is simply a thinly disguised maneuver to
solicit "Oh No! Baby, Please Don't Go!" from list members,
further causing separation between the good guy and the
bad guy, but ever the more seeing their own name in print.

Most of the time they don't unsub, but continue to lurk until
the need to see their name in print gets the best of them....again.

AnEnglishBoy~