Klingons stealing bread. What's next, tickets?

	>From: Deliphus01@aol.com
	>Subject: Re: Jeff come home; Ticket terrorists
>
>Kevin:
>
>I never said "bad" <bread shortage analogy> but merely "worse than the CD
analogy."

Oh, I feel better?
I was just kidding with you, btw.

>> And you *can't* get bread anywhere when the Klingons (not Clintons)
torched
>> all of our grain.
>
>What are you talking about, Willis?

Ah Ha!
You weren't paying attention!
Alan asked how we could be short on bread.
My reply was equally hypothetical....Klingons torched all of our grain.
Oh, and spell check recommendation for Klingons is Clintons.  Makes ya
think........

But seriously here just for a moment regarding the broker division........
I accept that there is a demand for brokers.
I am not an advocate for outlawing something for which there is a demand.
But, what I keep coming back to, and something that hasn't been clearly
verbalized is the fact that there is harm being done to a certain group of
consumers due to the brokers being around.
I've been harmed haven't I, when I can't obtain available tickets at cost
because now the brokers took (purchased, acquired, stole, what ever....and
who knows....not us) them?
So yes, there is a service, but it's at the cost of other consumers who were
ready, willing, and able to purchase.  Those consumers that I speak of have
been harmed, haven't they??
And I wish we knew once and for all what the actual relationship is ($$$)
between the brokers and TM.
Most of this debate is pointless until we know.

Kevin in VT