Re: Klingons stealing bread. What's next, tickets?

Oh, I feel better?I was just kidding with you, btw.

Kevin:

NO! Say it ain't so, Joe.

Ah Ha!You weren't paying attention!Alan asked how we could be short on
bread.My reply was equally hypothetical....Klingons torched all of our grain.

I'm not the hypothetical type, I guess.

Oh, and spell check recommendation for Klingons is Clintons.

Somehow I caught that part.

  Makes yathink.

Makes me think there's something inherently Micropublican about Microsoft.

been clearlyverbalized is the fact that there is harm being done to a certain
group ofconsumers due to the brokers being around.

Harm? I think that's putting it a bit strong, don't you?

I've been harmed haven't I

No, you were just slack and waited too long to get your seats. I am perfectly
satisfied with my seats, not in a broker section.

 wish we knew once and for all what the actual relationship is ($$$)between
the brokers and TM.Most of this debate is pointless until we know.

I think we DO know that. Else why would the venues do it?

      ''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe
            and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right."
                          George "I know what I mean" Bush

                      Cheers                        ML