Re: WHO on VH1 Today

The two shows already have been different.  There are a lot of ads.

keets

P.S. Along with the video was a feed at the bottom of the screen that included the short quotes from Pete's website.

We are going on. First show Hollywood Bowl. Pray for us John, wherever you are.

The Ox has left the building - we've lost another great friend. Thanks for your support and love. Pete and Roger

LB

> I'm on Digest (against my will -- for some reason, whenever I tried to sign up for regular email, it set me to digest. anyway...) so I apologize if this has already been posted, but I just checked Rock on TV and it looks likes VH1 is coughing up a few nuggets for us today:
>
> Thanks for the heads up.

=====
God bless the thunder. Love to The Who.
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com