Poorly written, Kendall

Yes, I think Mr. Greedy Townshend's decision to go on is a shame. It's a
  disgrace and a slap into John Entwistle's face. Well, does he need another
  Super Yacht down at the sunny Cote d'Azur or just another shining red Ferrari
  in traffic-jammed London ? I know he step back and stick to decency.

  The decision to simply go on is a huge FAULT. Not long from now and you all
  see the devastating result.

  And I also tell you, legalize what to do :Fuck off you stinking arsehole if
  you don't share it. You mean nothing to me.

  John Kendall.

Well, not only is this a poorly written statement, but it is not welcome here.  I'm not suggesting anyone be censored, but we all know how you feel.  Time to back off if you are not going to be supportive of the Who in their time of need.  It is no slap in the face nor disrespect to John to continue.  Pete and Rog made the tough call on this one, and took the path which carries the most risk, yet could reap the greatest reward.  This is what the Who is all about.  The tour is good for fans, good for friends and family of the Ox, and good for the band.  The Who have been there for us for 38 years... we MUST be there for them.  I am gettin more and more fired up for this tour as it approaches.  Time to keep negative opinions to yourselves until the tour is over.

kevin mc