Re: OX

Like many, I use music as an outlet, a place I can escape.  I am sad that
I cannot go there anymore.  As Pete said when Moon died...he may be gone,
but we still have his records.  It does not seem that that will be a
source of confort knowing that the WHO as we know it are no more.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com