Rigor Mortis Sets In

I just dug up a cup and saucer John used at BB King's... Put his cigarette stub on the saucer... Lit a candle inside the cup...

I'm glad I have had so many at 22. I am glad I knew John. 16 times with The Who and 9 times with his own band. And I'm fucking pissed at God!

Is this really where it all ends??

I grieve for everyone who loved him. For everyone that even heard his music and liked it. Because there won't be any other human being like him.

If I missed any Dutch fans in my private post to them, I would like for us to send over something together for his memory if an adress is being given out for that.

Just looking at my "Rigor Mortis Sets In" album... A gravestone reads: "In loving memory of Rock 'n' Roll, 1950 - ... Never really passed away, just ran out of time"... And at the bottom it says: "VSOP".

John; I hope you can skate. At least you can finally stop running...

Bjorn