kevin mc at molly wee's

For those who are planning to go tonight (wed), I would love to meet some of
you.  I am 5'7", 145lbs, dark hair (longish in the back, tho not a mullet),
dark trimmed beard, wearing jeans or tan shorts and a navy blue shirt.  I
don't know any of you, so if you see me, please feel free to introduce
yourselves.  I'll be with a skinny dude with strange looking blonde hair, and
looks sort of like a duck.  And no face punching (probably).

kevin mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971