Re: Here we go again...

<sigh> That's not very romantic, is it? Here we have the difference between men's and women's imaginations. Women aren't necessarily put off by the idea of gay sex. For the male equivalent, consider two women together. Not that bad, huh? If Roger's little gay movie weren't quite so violent, it would have crossed over.

One thing that did characterize the 60's/70's generation was the quest for experience. As Pete has said before, many of his artistic role models back in those days were gay, and it's easy to figure that he wanted to understand their experience. It makes him a broader writer, after all. Also, Pete has always been much more attractive than he's thought. I bet a lot of guys have made passes at him. And so he's thinking, "I wonder what that would feel like?"

Until we get some further discussion from Pete, I guess we'll have to make do with imagination, but Fields definitely put a limit on what happened.

keets

or two, and the mind boggles.  What do you suppose he's been up to?
Threesomes?  Hmmm."

I would assume that 'experiment' means something like...
"What would that taste like?"
"What would happen if I stuck this in there?"
"What is the source of that smell?"
etc.