Re: Here we go again...

Lela, re

> > <sigh>  That's not very romantic, is it?  Here we have the
> > difference between men's and women's imaginations.  Women aren't
> > necessarily put off by the idea of gay sex.

Uh, can I say here that just about every woman that I've ever discussed
this with has told me that the thought, let alone the sight of men
together is repulsive. And no women I know find sex with another woman
"interesting".

> > For the male equivalent, consider two women together.

You're expecting me to say "now you're talking", aren't you:-)

Cheers,

John