Re: new album speculation

Ashcroft supporter?

Dim:

Bush supporter = Ashcroft support - athletic supporter. That's you.

Lord Vader, there's only room for one Emperor here!

How old are you again?

called just about every horrible thing one could imagine, mostly by you, so

And what exactly was this horrible thing you've been called? Monkey boy? That's not bad; you could be Michael Jackson's best friend...especially if you're 10 years old, as you appear to be.

in my interest to "get you"

And Bush didn't engage in insider trading...as Dr. Evil would say: "Riiigght."

Gesundheit?

Alan:

Well, what ends up in the handkerchief is about the same, so...

I think most would agree that I've been one of the greater optimists
regarding the new album coming to fruition.
Now, however, I don't see it. Not even with John tracks.

For me, that would be the only reason it could be possible. Take that away from them, and there's no reason at all. As far as going into the studio and making new music...no effin' way.

Pains me to say, but that's what I'm thinking too.
It's time to put the beast to bed,

I still think that time has passed, it would have been directly after John died.

No, I was referring to Jim's name being called, with the post about the
"farter" in the car eating the worst mexican food in all of colorado (or

Mc:

Two different notes. You can't do that, you know, combining two notes from different people. Unless, of course, I'm actually Jeff using Mark R. Leaman as an EMail address...

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican                                              Cheers             ML